Most frequent questions and answers
- U.K – 2-3 working days shipping time
- International – 5-20 working days shipping time
Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only. We are not responsible for any delays caused by the local customs clearance processes.
It can take up to 14 days from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund back to your payment method. The funds should appear on your bank statement in up to 7 working days (how long depends on your card issuer)
To shop with us, browse through our different categories. Once you find an item you like you can add it to your bag by selecting your preferred size, colour and quantity and then clicking the ‘Add to Shopping Bag’ button.
- You can see that the item has been added successfully to your ‘Shopping Bag’ when it drops down from the upper right hand corner of the site.
- You can now continue shopping or click on ‘View Bag and Checkout’ in the dropdown Shopping Bag.
We’re really sorry to hear that you’ve received an item that’s not in perfect condition. So that we can get this fixed for you please head over to our Contact Us section.
To help us get this fixed for you ASAP, when you first contact us please include the following information;
- -Order number
- -Product name and code
- -Picture of the fault
- -Description of the fault
(The product name and code can be found on your order confirmation email).
If you contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ form please have an image of the faulty item ready for when you receive a reply as you won’t be able to attach the image on the form just yet.